Manlailiang Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Manlai Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Manlailiang Surface Mine began operation in 2012, with an approved production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Ordos City Ulan Coal (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Ordos City Ulan Development Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Manlai Village, Ulan Mulun Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.482982, 110.266371(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves: 30.98Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 7.9044
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2009