Mantsala–Kyroskoski Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Mantsala–Kyroskoski Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Finland.
The pipeline starts in Mantsala, Finland, and runs to Kyroskoski, Finland.
- Parent company: Gasum
- Length: 165.5 km / 102.9 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Mantsala_Kyroskoski0, Mantsala_Kyroskoski1
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Gasum Corporation (2014). "gasum's year 2014" (PDF). GASUM. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor