Manzanillo Montecristi power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Manzanillo Montecristi power station (Termoeléctrica Manzanillo Montecristi) is a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Montecristi province, Dominican Republic.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Manzanillo, Montecristi province, Dominican Republic.
- Sponsor: not found
- Parent company: not found
- Location: Manzanillo, Montecristi, Dominican Republic
- Coordinates: 19.7069, -71.7298 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 800 MW
In February 2021, the Dominican government was preparing the tender with the intent that the state will not invest financially in the 800 MW proposed power station.
Articles and Resources
- Bonilla, Dilenni (February 11, 2021). "Gobierno abre en una semana licitación 700 megavatios de gas en la región norte". El Día Nacionales. Archived from the original on February 21, 2021. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- "Dominican Gov. readies tender to install 800MW on natural gas". DominicanToday. February 26, 2021. Archived from the original on May 18, 2021. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- Merit Designs Consulting Group, 2006-2020. "Dominican Gov. readies tender to install 800MW on natural gas". DominicanToday (in español). Retrieved 2021-06-29.