Maojiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Maojiazhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. The reorganization and integration project started in October 2010, and the project passed acceptance in January 2013.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
On November 17, 2018, a production accident occurred in Maojiazhuang Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Xinfei Maojiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Wanma Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Maojiazhuang Village, Liulin Town, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.462452, 110.889226
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 60.97 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 5.649 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012