Maoming Refinery power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Maoming Refinery power station (中石化茂名石化动力厂) is a 230-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at the Sinopec Maoming refinery, in Maonan District.
Background on Plant
Maoming Refinery power station is a six-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 230 MW. The plant was commissioned from 1995 to 2016, and is owned by Sinopec. It powers Sinopec's Maoming refinery.
- Sponsor: China Petrochemical Corp
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Sinopec Maoming refinery on Changqian E Rd, Maonan District, Maoming Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 21.673654, 110.874489 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 230 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW, Units 3 & 4: 25 MW, Unit 5: 50 MW, Unit 6: 30 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1995-2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Maoming Refinery Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.