Maple Leaf power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Pakistan and coal.|
Maple Leaf power station is a 40-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Mianwali, Punjab Province, Pakistan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Mianwali, Punjab Province, Pakistan.
- Sponsor: Maple Leaf Power
- Parent company: Maple Leaf Cement
- Location: Mianwali, Punjab Province, Pakistan
- Coordinates: 32.5853, 71.5436 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: South africa or indonesia
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 40 MW (start-up in 2017)
Articles and Resources