Marcinelle Energie (Carsid) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Marcinelle Energie (Carsid) power station is a 413-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hainaut Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Charleroi, Hainaut Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Total Direct Énergie
- Parent company: Total Direct Énergie
- Location: Charleroi, Hainaut Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 50.4138, 4.4067 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 413 MW
Articles and Resources
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 969500AZY2G5SSJC5G90 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002258 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 22WMARCIN150179H accessed November 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_22WMARCIN150179H European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91