Marienehe power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Marienehe power station is a 108-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Rostock, the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke Rostock AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Rostock, the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Coordinates: 54.1255, 12.0819 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 108 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0848 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)