Marlim Azul power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Marlim Azul power station (Usina Termelétrica Marlim Azul, also known as Vale Azul I) is a proposed 565-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Macaé, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Marlim Azul Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Pátria Investments [50.1%]; Royal Dutch Shell Plc [29.9%]; Mitsubishi Corporation [20%]
- Location: Macaé, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.3594, -41.8745 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 565 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Marlim Azul Energia S.A. (Marlim Azul)". BNamericas. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "MHPS ANNOUNCES FIRST BRAZILIAN WIN for JAC GAS TURBINE Power Auction Victory Promises a Change in Power". Mitsubishi Power Americas, Inc. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Terminais de Regaseificação de GNL no Brasil: Panorama dos Principais Projetos" (PDF). Empresa de Pesquisa Energética. August 30, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Combined Cycle Power Plant Marlim Azul". Grupo Cobra. Archived from the original on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.