Mathania Iscc power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Mathania Iscc power station was a proposed 140-megawatt (MW) solar and naphtha-fired power plant in the state of Rajasthan, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Mathania - Jodhpur District, the state of Rajasthan, India.
The plant will produce power using naphtha and solar energy. Solar energy will be used to produce just 35 MW of the 140 MW envisaged. However, the project has been stuck at the bidding stage since 2015.
- Sponsor: Rajasthan State Power Corporation Limited
- Parent company: Rajasthan State Power Corporation Limited
- Location: Mathania - Jodhpur District, the state of Rajasthan, India
- Coordinates: 26.5308, 72.9785 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 140 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- Rajasthan's so-called 'solar' power project, DownToEarth, July 4, 2015.