Mauá 3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Mauá 3 power station (Usina Termelétrica Mauá 3) is a 591-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Amazonas, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Manaus, the state of Amazonas, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Amazonas Geração e Transmissão de Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Eletrobras
- Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil
- Coordinates: -3.1174, -59.9296 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 591 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Eletrobras Companies". El Etrobras. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "UTE Mauá 3 vai contribuir para Amazonas atingir mais 900 MW". Enercons. October 10, 2017. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 6, 2021.