Mayixi No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Mayixi No.1 Coal Mine (贵州盘县矿区马依西一井煤矿) is a permitted coal mine constructed in Dashan Town, which is under the administration of Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dashan Town, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In May 2018, the National Energy Administration approved the construction of Mayixi No.1 Coal Mine, which is located in Panjiang Mining Area of Guizhou Province, with an annual production capacity of 2.4Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Panjiang Mayi Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Guizhou Panjiang Coal Power Group(42.68%), Yankuang Group (8.53%), Guangdong Yuedian Holdings West Investment Co.(11.23%), Guangdong Yuedian Group(8.58%), China Southern Power Grid Co.(0.61%), Guizhou Coalfield Geology Bureau(6.07%), others(22.29%)
- Location: Dashan Town, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 25.530431,104.691777
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.4 Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 218.685Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 21.0377k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "贵州盘江马依煤业有限公司盘江矿区响水矿井二期（马依西一井）2.4Mt/a 新建工程环境影响报告书（简本）"page5，道客巴巴，2013/09
- "贵州盘江马依煤业有限公司盘江矿区响水矿井二期（马依西一井）2.4Mt/a 新建工程环境影响报告书（简本）"page16，道客巴巴，2013/09