Mayrykhsky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Mayrykhsky coal mine is a surface mine, operated by CoalStar, producing 4.2 million tonnes, near Belyy Yar, Republic of Khakassia, Russia.
The mine currently has plans to expand an additional 3.8 million tonnes per annum in 2021.
The image below shows the approximate location of the mine.
The mine opened in 2016. It is operated by Coalstar.
- Parent Company:
- Location: Belyy Yar, Republic of Khakassia, Russia.
- GPS Coordinates: 53.5712069, 91.4766855 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 4.2 mtpa
- Proposed Expansion:3.8 mtpa (2021)
- Total Resource: 1360 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface, open pit
- Start Year: 2016
- Source of Financing: