Medipalli Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Medipalli Coal Mine is operated by Singareni Collieries Company Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, in the village of Peddapalli, Telangana, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Singareni Collieries Company Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India.
- Sponsor: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Parent company: Coal India Limited
- Location: Peddapalli, Telangana, India
- GPS coordinates: 18.7993, 79.4652
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.08 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Subbituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Articles and resources
- Medipalli Opencast, Environmental Clearance, Government of India, Ministry of Coal, May 2017