Meihuajing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Meihuajing Coal Mine (神华宁夏煤业集团有限责任公司梅花井煤矿) is located in Ciyaobao Town, Lingwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ciyaobao Town, Lingwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Meihuajing Coal Mine is operated by Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group Co., Ltd. It was built in June 2006 and completed in November. Meihuajing Coal Mine is located in Ningdong Energy and Chemical Industry Base. It is the largest single-well coal mine in Ningxia with a designed annual capacity of 12 million tons.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:National Energy Investment Group(51%), Ningxia State-owned Capital Operation Group Co.(49%)
- Location: Ciyaobao Town, Liwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.096785,106.718029(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 12Mt/a
- Total Resource:2510.54Mt
- Minable Reserves:1433Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous
- Mine Size: 73.10km2
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
- Total Investment: