Meinan Kyodo Energy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Meinan Kyodo Energy power station is a 31-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chita, Aichi, Chūbu Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Chita, Aichi, Chūbu Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Mainen Kyodo Energy Co.
- Parent company: Meiko Trans (49.75%), Seika Corporation (49.75%), Japan Energy Partners (0.5%)
- Location: Chita, Aichi, Chūbu Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.9906, 136.8436 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 31 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 31 MW (start-up in 2018)
Articles and Resources