Meiyukou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Meiyukou Street, Kuang District, Datong City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Meiyukou Coal Mine is operated by Meiyukou Mine of Datong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 1918.
- Operator: Meiyukou Mine of Datong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Meiyukou Street, Kuang District, Datong City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 40.08264, 113.127651(approx)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 76Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 30.94Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 15k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1918