Mengjin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Mengjin Coal Mine belongs to Yima Coal Industry Group Mengjin Coal Mine Co., Ltd., started construction on March 22, 2005, and was put into operation in June 2009, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.2 million tons per year.
At 7:45 on July 29, 2006, a major coal and gas outburst occurred in the Mengjin Coal Mine under construction, killing 8 people.
- Operator: Yima Coal Industry Group Mengjin Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yuanzhuang Village, Hengshui Town, Mengjin County, Luoyang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.871019, 112.250956
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 142.50 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 69.50 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 40 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009
Articles and resources
- 义马煤业集团孟津煤矿有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 孟津煤矿风井壁后注浆施工技术, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 高压水力割缝在孟津煤矿的应用, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 河南省义煤孟津煤矿8名施工人员全部遇难, 新华网, August 7, 2006
- 河南能源化工集团有限公司2020 年度第二期中期票据募集说明书, 河南能源化工集团有限公司, August 12, 2020
- 孟津煤矿采矿专项初步设计, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021