Mengxiang open-pit mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Mengxiang open-pit mine (准格尔旗蒙祥煤炭有限责任公司蒙祥煤矿) The construction site is located in Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and its designed production capacity is 1.8 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chengpo Village, Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Zhungeer Banner Mengxiang Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Xinglong Energy Group Co., Ltd. (94.2%), others (5.8%)
- Location: Chengpo Village, Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.721095, 111.340673 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 50-99
- Coal Field: Zhungeer Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 4.5483k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2017
- Source of Financing: