From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Messoyakha-Norilsk Pipeline is a gas pipeline in Russia.
The pipeline runs from Messoyakha, Russia to Norilsk, Russia.
- Owner: NORILSKTRANSGAZ
- Length: 349.31 km / 217.05 miles
- Diameter: 28.35 inche
- Source: Messoyakhskoye gas condensate field
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1969
Articles and resources
- "Messoyaka Norilsk Pipeline," Enipedia. (Retrieved from Internet archive)
- "Russia - Former Soviet Union Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". The Odara. 17 March 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2020.
- CIA: National Photographic Interpretation Center (December 1970). "MESSOYAKHA-NORILSK GAS PIPELINE USSR" (PDF). Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved 15 January 2020.