Methil power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of United Kingdom and coal.|
Methil power station is a retired 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Fife, Scotland County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Fife, Scotland County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Scottishpower Plc
- Parent company: Iberdrola
- Location: Fife, Scotland County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 56.1909, -2.9967 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 60 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 1965)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 1966)
Articles and Resources