Michelin Aranda power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Michelin Aranda power station is a 32-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Burgos, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Aranda de Duero, the province of Burgos, Spain.
- Sponsor: ENERGYWORKS ARANDA S.L.
- Parent company: Iberdrola Cogeneracion S.R.L.U.
- Location: Aranda de Duero, the province of Burgos, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.6629, -3.7100 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 32 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006677 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019