Midway Peaking power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Midway Peaking power station is a 140-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Firebaugh, United States.
- Owner: Midway Peaking LLC [100%]
- Parent: Avenue Capital Group LLC [100%]
- Location: Firebaugh, Fresno, California, United States
- Coordinates: 36.6541, -120.5797 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/tIvGTuVZxdG8vJpkavPhZA2". Archived from the original on September 21, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "The Carlyle Group to Acquire Six Power Plants in California, New Jersey". ir.carlyle.co. 9/9/2013. Retrieved 5/23/2022. Check date values in: