Miike power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Miike power station is a retired 175-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Omuta, Fukuoka, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Omuta, Fukuoka, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Miike Power Station Corp.
- Parent company: IDI Infrastructures
- Location: Omuta, Fukuoka, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.0083, 130.4216 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 175 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 175 MW (start-up in 1975)
Articles and Resources