Millbrook power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Millbrook power station is a proposed 299-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Bedfordshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Stewartby, Bedfordshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Millbrook Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: Drax Power Ltd, subsidiary of Drax Group plc
- Location: Stewartby, Bedfordshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.0704, -0.5148 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 299 MW
- Gas turbine unit: 299 MW (to start 2022)
Articles and Resources