Mine no. 12 (Kemerovo) coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Mine No. 12 Coal Mine is an operating coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Kiselyovsk, Kiselyovsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia. The map shows both the site of the original underground mine, and the area that the mine is currently exploiting using surface mining.
The Mine No. 12 coal mine is a surface/underground coal mine. It is operated by Mine No. 12 LLC, a subsidiary of AO Stroyservis. The mine was an underground mine from 1917, when it was created, until 2013; in 2013, the underground mining operations of the mine closed, and the mine started exploiting a nearby section using surface mining.
- Owner: Mine No. 12 LLC (ООО «Шахта №12»)
- Parent Company: AO Stroyservis
- Location: Kiselyovsk, Kiselyovsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.006142, 86.689146 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 1.4 MT (2020)
- Total Reserves: 76 MT
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Surface + underground (currently only surface)
- Start Year: 1917 (underground); 2013 (surface)
- Workforce: 1,300
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта № 12 (Киселёвск), Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- Участок открытых горных работ шахты №12(Северное поле), Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- ООО «Шахта №12», Stroyservis website, accessed May 2021.
- Шахта № 12 (Киселёвск), MiningWiki.ru, accessed May 2021.