Mira–Campagna Lupia Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Mira–Campagna Lupia Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Italy.
The pipeline starts in Campagna Lupia, Italy, and runs to Mira, Italy.
- Parent company: Snam
- Length: 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Diameter: 762 mm / 30.0 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Mira_CampagnaLupia
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Snam Rete Gas (June 2016). "National Gas Pipeline Network" (PDF). Snam. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor