Misato Water Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Misato Water Works power station is a proposed 200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Tokyo Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in in Tokyo Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Tokyo Gas Co Ltd.
- Parent company: Tokyo Gas Co Ltd.
- Location: in Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 35.6762, 139.6503 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 200 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 200 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)