Mittelsbüren power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Mittelsbüren power station is a 445-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bremen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bremen, the state of Bremen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Gemeinschaftskraftwerk Bremen GmbH und Co. KG
- Parent company: EWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: Bremen, the state of Bremen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.1289, 8.6852 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 445 MW
Articles and Resources