Mizushima power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Mizushima power station is a 156-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kurashiki, Okayama, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kurashiki, Okayama, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Chugoku Electric Power Co
- Parent company: Chugoku Electric Power
- Location: Kurashiki, Okayama, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.5078, 133.7445 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 156 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 156 MW (start-up in 1963)
Articles and Resources