Modugno power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Modugno power station is a 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Bari, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Modugno, the province of Bari, Italy.
- Sponsor: Sorgenia S.p.A.
- Parent company: F2i, Asterion
- Location: Modugno, the province of Bari, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.1025, 16.7560 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 800 MW
Articles and Resources
- Centrale elettrica a Modugno - Impianti produzione energia - Sorgenia
- Accordo Sorgenia e F2i-Asterion
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002956 World Resources Institute, June 2019