Moheshkhali-Anwara Parallel Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from Moheshkhali to Anwara, Bangladesh.
- Operator: GTCL
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Capacity: 1200 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 79 km
- Diameter: 42
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2021
- Cost: Tk. 1314.72 crore (approximately $15.4 Million)
- Financing: GTCL own fund
- Associated infrastructure: Moheshkhali FLNG Terminal (Petrobangla)
The pipeline is operated by GTCL, a subsidiary of Petrobangla. The project started in July 2016 and was completed in June 2021. The pipeline runs parallel to the 91-km long Moheshkhali-Anwara Gas Transmission Pipeline.
Articles and resources
- Construction of Moheshkhali-Anwara Parallel Pipeline, GTCL, accessed January 28, 2021.
- "Existing Pipeline". GTCL. Retrieved 2021-08-23.
- Annual Report 2019 (PDF). PETROBANGLA. 2020. p. 24.