Mohgaon power station is a proposed 1,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Madhya Pradesh, India.
The map below shows Nainpur taluk, Madia district, Madhya Pradesh, India, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Plant
The project received a terms of reference in 2010, but as of 2014 has not applied for an environmental permit.
- Sponsor: Emami Cements
- Parent company: Emami Group
- Location: Mohgaon, Tuiyapani and Pipariya villages, Nainpur taluk, Madla district, Madhya Pradesh
- Coordinates: 22.43, 80.12 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity:
- Unit 1: 500 MW
- Unit 2: 500 MW
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits: Terms of reference, India MoEF, Sep 9, 2010
Resources and articles
- Terms of reference, India MoEF, Sep 9, 2010.