Molodezhny coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Molodezhny Coal Mine is an operating surface coal mine in Karaganda Region, Kazakhstan.
The map below shows the location of the mine, 15km northeast of Molodezhny, in Osakarov District, Karaganda Region, Kazakhstan.
The Molodezhny coal mine is a surface coal mine. It is operated by Kazakhmys Coal LLP, a subsidiary of Kazakhmys Corporation.
- Owner: Kazakhmys Coal LLP
- Parent Company: Kazakhmys Corporation
- Location: Molodezhny, Osakarov District, Karaganda Region, Kazakhstan
- GPS Coordinates: 50.8613763, 73.6562436 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 7 MT/year
- Reserves: 367.1 (Proven and Probable, 2011) 
- Coal type:
- Mine Type:
- Start Year: 1962
- Source of Financing: