Monaco Gas Pipeline
Monaco Gas Pipeline, also known as the MONACO natural gas pipeline and Monaco 1 Bavarian Gas Pipeline, is an operational natural gas pipeline in Germany.
- Operator: BAYERNETS GMBH
- Current capacity:
- Length: 87 km / 54 miles
- Cost: €240 million (US$294 million) approximately
- Financing: €30 million loan from the European Investment Bank; €177.8 million in loans from Bayern LB, Commerzbank, Landesbank Baden-Wurttemberg and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2019
According to Bayernets, the Monaco pipeline contributes to maintaining the security of gas supply for Bavaria and Germany.
The project was officially inaugurated on April 5, 2019.
Articles and resources
- Erdgasfernleitung MONACO. "Erdgasfernleitung MONACO - Von Burghausen nach Finsing". monaco.bayernets.de. Retrieved September 17, 2020.
- "Monaco 1 Bavarian Gas Pipeline | Project | IJGlobal". ijglobal.com. Retrieved 2020-09-17.
- MONACO I BAVARIAN GAS PIPELINE, European Investment Bank, Jun. 1, 2015
- "Monaco pipeline officially inaugurated". Retrieved 2020-09-17.