Monash Energy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Monash Energy power station was a proposed 220-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Victoria, Australia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in the state of Victoria, Australia.
- Sponsor: Monash Energy Holdings Ltd.
- Parent company: Monash Energy Holdings Ltd.
- Location: in the state of Victoria, Australia
- Coordinates: -37.4713, 144.7852 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 220 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 220 MW
Articles and Resources
- Tom Arup, "Black mark for clean brown coal", The Age, August 13, 2012.