Monohardi-Dhanua Elenga Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from Monohardi, Sylhet to Dhanua, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 750 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 31.7 mi / 51 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2014
Articles and resources
- Existing Pipelines, GTCL, accessed July 2018
- Gas Transmission Company Limited. "Annual Report 2017-2018" (PDF). gtcl.org. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- "GAS TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED (GTCL): A COMPANY OF PETROBANGLA". GTCL.org. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- "Gas pipeline tenders 2018". tiadecor.com. Retrieved 25 February 2020.