Motril Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Motril Mill power station is a 49-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Granada, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Motril, the province of Granada, Spain.
- Sponsor: Cogeneracion Motril S.A.
- Parent company:
- Location: Motril, the province of Granada, Spain
- Coordinates: 36.7316, -3.5424 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 49 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006377 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019