Muduchaideng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Muduchaideng Coal Mine(鄂尔多斯市伊化矿业资源有限责任公司母杜柴登煤矿) is a permitted coal mine with an annual production capacity of 6 million tonnes(Mt). It is located in Uxin Banner, southwest of Inner Mongolia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tuke Town, Uxin Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
On October 10th 2017, the National Development and Reform Commission has approved the construction of Muduchaideng Coal Mine with an annual production capacity of 6Mt.
- Sponsor: Erdos Yihua Mining Resources Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal (66%), Inner Mongolia Boyuan Holdings Group (11.31%), others (22.69%)
- Location: Tuke Town, Uxin Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.837173,109.468665
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1116.36Mt
- Minable Reserves: 704.51Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 59.59k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: