Musi Rawas power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Musi Rawas power station is a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT PLN Persero
- Parent company: PT PLN Persero
- Location: Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.0957, 103.0818 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 400 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 400 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)