Myuna coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Myuna coal mine is operated by Centennial Coal and owned by Banpu Public Company, near Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Centennial Coal.
- Operator: Centennial Coal
- Owner: Banpu Public Company
- Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- GPS Coordinates: -33.060111, 151.568738 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.35 mtpa
- Total Resource: 268.67 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves:41.17 million tonnes (Proven and Probable Reserve)
- Coal type: Subbituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground, Bord and pillar
- Start Year: 2002
- Source of Financing: