NSC Muroran Works power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
NSC Muroran Works power station is a 195-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Muroran, Hokkaidō, Japan.
The satellite photo below shows the plant in Muroran, Hokkaidō, Japan.
The plant powers the ironmaking feed at Nippon Steel's NSC Muroran Works.
- Sponsor: Nippon Steel
- Parent Company: Nippon Steel
- Location: Muroran, Hokkaidō, Japan
- Coordinates: 42.350715, 140.992951 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 195 MW: Unit 1: 50 MW; Unit 2: 145 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: Unit 1: 1994; Unit 2: 2001
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- NSSMC Muroran 5, Kiko Network, accessed May 2020