Nagapattinam power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nagapattinam power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Nagapattinam District, the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- Sponsor: Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation
- Parent company: Government Owned
- Location: Nagapattinam District, the state of Tamil Nadu, India
- Coordinates: 10.7662, 79.7848 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Gas-based power plant in Nagapattinam, Deccan Chronicle, Updated March 31, 2019.
- "Information Handbook under Right to Information Act" (PDF). TAMILNADU INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD. March 25, 2015.
- "BUILDING A GLOBAL TAMIL NADU GROW WITH US" (PDF). TAMILNADU INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD. March 2017.