Nalin River No.2 mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nalin River No.2 mine(乌审旗蒙大矿业有限责任公司纳林河二号煤矿) is a coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt). It is located in Wudinghe Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and is one of the planned mines in the Nalinhe Mining Area of Shendong Coal Base.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Miaotan Village, Wudinghe Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City,Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The development of Nalin River No.2 mine with an annual production capacity of 8Mt per year and its coal preparation plant was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in October 2017.
- Sponsor: Wushenqi Mengda Mining Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal (66%), Inner Mongolia Boyuan Holdings Group (11.31%), others (22.69%)
- Location: Miaotan Village, Wudinghe Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City,Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.060343, 108.973298
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,261.61Mt
- Minable Reserves: 686.17Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous (long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 176.34k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: