Nalinmiao Coal Mine, No.1 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Nalinmiao Coal Mine No. 1 Well is operated by Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd. It was officially put into operation on January 1, 2008 after resource integration and technical reform.The mine adopts an inclined-vertical shaft mixed development method, and a comprehensive mechanized coal mining technology with a full-height strike longwall at one time.
The production capacity announced in 2018 is 1.8 million tons/year, and there is no production capacity announced in 2021.
The underground mining of Nalinmiao Coal Mine No.1 Well was completed, and the original mine was converted to disaster management, and the recoverable reserves were the recoverable reserves of Operncast mining.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Inner Mongolia Yitai Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.377246,110.600979(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource:16.22Mt
- Minable Reserves: 14.598Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous(non-caking coal),Thermal 
- Mine Size: 9.3874km2 
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2008
- Total Investment: