Nalinmiao Coal Mine, No.2 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Naolinmiao Coal Mine No.2 Well (内蒙古伊泰煤炭股份有限公司纳林庙煤矿二号井) is located in Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Nalinmiao Coal Mine No. 2 Well is operated by Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd. It was officially put into operation on October 1, 2006 after resource integration and technical reform, with a production capacity of 3Mt/a. In 2009, the mine passed the capacity verification, and the production capacity was verified as 5.00Mt/a. 
The underground mining of Nalinmiao Coal Mine No.1 Well was completed, and the original mine was converted to disaster management, and the recoverable reserves were the recoverable reserves of Operncast mining.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Yitai Group (40.17%), B shares(40.18%), H shares(10.02%)
- Location: Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.365488,110.607263(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource:101.17Mt
- Minable Reserves: 35.42Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 20.9631km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006
- Total Investment: