Nalka-Baghabari Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nalka-Baghabari Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline runs from Nalka to the Baghabari Power Station in Ghorasal, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 250 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 22 mi / 35 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2000
The pipeline is operated by Titas Gas, a subsidiary of Petrobangla.
Articles and resources
- Annual Report, Petrobangla, 2016
- Analysis of Gas Transmission Network of Bangladesh, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, February 2002
- Gas Transmission Company Limited. "Annual Report 2017-2018" (PDF). GTCL.org. Retrieved 25 February 2020.