Nam Mau Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Nam Mẫu Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Thượng Yên Công Commune, Uông Bí City, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam.
- Owner: Nam Mẫu Coal Company
- Parent Company: Vinacomin
- Location: Nam Mẫu, Thượng Yên Công Commune, Uông Bí City, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam
- GPS Coordinates: 21.138147, 106.752949 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves: 58 MT
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1976
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Nam Mẫu vinacomin, Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Nam Mẫu Coal Company website, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Công ty Than Nam Mẫu, Quảng Ninh Province website, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Than Nam Mẫu: Tấn than đầu tiên của Dự án xuống sâu âm 50, Vinacomin press release, 27 May 2014.