Namrup-3 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Namrup-3 power station, also known as Namrup Replacement Power Project (NRPP) and Namrup Combined Cycle Power Plant, is a 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Assam, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Namrup, Dibrugarh District, the state of Assam, India.
- Sponsor: Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Parent company: Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Location: Namrup, Dibrugarh District, the state of Assam, India
- Coordinates: 27.18580, 95.37600 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Gas-fired combined-cycle, 100 MW (start-up in 2017)
Articles and Resources