Namrup-3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Namrup-3 power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Assam, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Namrup - Dibrugarh District, the state of Assam, India.
- Sponsor: Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Parent company: Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Location: Namrup - Dibrugarh District, the state of Assam, India
- Coordinates: 27.1836, 95.3469 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (operating): 120 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 120 MW
Articles and Resources