Nana Madha power station
Nana Madha power station is a proposed 600 megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in India.
The map below shows the location of Khambalia taluk, Jamnagar district, Gujarat state, India not the exact location of the Nana Madha power station.
Background on Plant
In September 2011, the company received a Terms of Reference from the MoEF for the Nana Madha power station.
As of August 2014, the project was not included on the Essar Energy website, and there has been no application for further permits; the project appears to have been abandoned.
- Sponsor: Essar Power Salaya
- Parent company:
- Location: Devaliya village, Khambalia taluk, Jamnagar district, Gujarat
- Coordinates: 22.2, 69.65 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity: 600 MW (4 x 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: Terms of Reference, Sep 28, 2011